
Word: Dog
Pronounced: “rrrrrrruff….rrrrrrruff!”
Times per day: 2-3
Meaning 1: I see a dog
Meaning 2: I’m reading about doggies
Meaning 3: My stuffed bunny Easter egg basket looks like a dog
Word: Sky
Pronounced: “ky” (pointing up)
Times per day: 15-20
Meaning 1: There’s the sky
Meaning 2: There’s a tree
Meaning 3: There’s a window
Meaning 4: There’s a light fixture
Word: Uh-oh
Pronounced: “uh-oh”
Times per day: 30-40
Meaning 1: I’ve fallen
Meaning 2: I dropped it
Meaning 3: I threw it down
Meaning 4: I’m getting ready to throw it down
Word: Milk
Pronounced: “meee?”
Times per day: 40-50
Meaning 1: I want to drink my milk
Meaning 2: I want to play with my sippy cup
Meaning 3: I want to drink/play with, then throw my milk
Word: Ball
Pronounced: “bah?”
Times per day: 200+
Meaning 1: Where’s my ball
Meaning 2: Play ball with me
Meaning 3: Get that ball for me
Meaning 4: I see a roundish object (balloon, bubbles, egg)
Meaning 5: I don’t want to go to bed, I want to play
Meaning 6: I’m awake now, come get me
GPa read the words and definitions to GMa while she was napping on the couch. Very funny and sweet. Thank you for sharing with us.
ReplyDelete